Quebec City Electrical Designer
Canada, North America
The primary mandate of the Electrical Designer is to produce the electrical drawings of our products according to clients’ requirements.
- Using an electrical design modeling software;
- Creating electric plans according to the project specifications;
- If required, providing assembly instructions;
- Generating lists of electrical materials (BOM);
- Participating to meetings when needed;
- Creating new parts needed on plans;
- Making fabrication drawings according to established procedures;
- Making submissions requests;
- Communicating delivery dates and delays of their tasks;
- Providing support to the Logistics, Quality Control and Integration and Service departments;
- Creating new parts and electrical plans for new products;
- Collaborating with Product Managers;
- Acting as an internal consultant.
- Post-secondary diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent experience;
- Practical English (spoken and written);
- 2 years of experience in a similar job;
- Autonomy and good sense of priorities.
Optel Vision offers competitive compensation, comprehensive social benefits (RRSP and dental care), and a dynamic and pleasant work environment. Every employee receives full and custom training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a fast growing company, Optel Vision always has plenty of challenges to offer.