Quebec City Electrical Design Engineer
Canada, North America
Engineering, Optel Vision
Electrical Design Engineer
He/she will work closely with Project Managers, Designers and Mechanical Solutions Designers to offer effective and successful solutions to customers.
- Design the electrical plans for new products and ongoing projects.
- Generate the electrical BOM.
- Perform the project wiring diagram.
- Upkeep of the parts library
- Technically support our multidisciplinary teams: product development, production, training, manufacturing engineering, installations and Quality.
- Provide electronic support.
- Follow the timeline and budget to deliver a quality project.
- Follow industry standards.
- Diagnose technical problems and / or processes / methods and bring the necessary corrections.
- Technical advisor on special projects and certain product developments.
- Conduct design reviews, risk analysis and follow-up audits.
- Establish corporate power standards (in collaboration with the product office) and document.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Must Hold a Third Level Degree in Electrical engineering or relevant.
– Experience of at least two years in a similar job, but recently graduated candidates will also be considered
– Good knowledge of electrical diagram, wire sorting, single wire, wiring and interconnection diagram
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe, Excel, SEE Electrical (highly desirable)
– Advanced English (spoken and written)
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Have a good work ethic, positive attitude
– Strong organizational and autonomy