Limerick Assembly Technicians – (Mechanical & Electrical)
Engineering, Optel Vision
Working under the authority of the Team Development Leader (Quality Control), the Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly and disassembly of all our Machine Vision and Automation related solutions for Healthcare regulated companies. The candidate will have to assemble components (Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic) according to the specifications of our clients. In addition, the Assembly Technician will work closely with different departments within the organisation.
- Assembly and disassembly of systems
- Assembly of various components such as electrical box and control panel, various pneumatic components, mechanical parts.
- Adjustments and tuning of assembly parts
- Compliance with assembly plans according to our quality standards.
- Drilling, tapping and cutting of assembly parts.
- Electrical connection and wiring.
- Basic programming of some components.
- Preparation of Hard Drives with the required operating system.
- Performing the configuration of the installed components such as printers, code scanners, sensors and controllers.
- Must hold a Third Level qualification in Electrical, Electronics ,Mechatronics or relevant discipline.
- A minimum 2 years experience on Test/Assembly/Maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrate experience, ability or interest to work with elements of Industrial Vision solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Confidence in reading electrical and mechanical plans.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Adaptability and Autonomy.
- Manual and Observation skills.
- Critical thinking and developed analytical thinking.
- Focused on teamwork.
- Ability to collaborate with various people.
- Good work ethic, positive attitude and good capacity to adapt.
- Able to follow work procedures and guidelines.