Account Sales Director – (Eastern Europe)
Under the direction of the Vice President of Global Sales. The Account Director – Eastern Europe is responsible to perform the following activities to achieve sales targets.
– Build relationship with customers and develop new customers within the Pharmaceutical sector.
– Support and direct current customer accounts and grow sales potential by maintaining and strengthening customer relationships.
– Deliver sales presentations and direct marketing campaigns, maintain contact details and internal database.
– Assist field engineers with Engineering Surveys and customer related Project Planning activities.
– Expected travel 3-4 days per week, throughout Southern Europe.
Must possess a minimum of 7- 10 years of direct sales experience, preferable in the field of packaging machinery, OEM equipment sales, or specialized product (Pharmaceutical / Medical Device -related) manufacturing.
Be focused / driven, able to identify / evaluate customer needs, to recommend integrated inspection solutions. Coordinate the preparation of sales bidding (RFQ, RFP, and vendor qualifications), customer presentations and project proposals
Present a proven record of sales success and territory leadership. Possess confident presentation and clear communications skills
Must possess advanced verbal and business writing skills. Mother tongue in Italian or Spanish. Fluent English is required a language skills are highly desired
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, or related engineering field is required
Required to travel within assigned territory a minimum of 3 days per week, processing paperwork and customer communications 2 days per work
Attend training and sales related meetings in Limerick, Ireland and Quebec City, Canada as needed
Must possess a valid passport and Full Driver’s license
Proficient computer skills and business communication using MS Office Word, Powerpoint, Excel, experience with CRM Salesforce, etc.
Reliable to work alone and remotely from a home office. Coordinating sales efforts with corporate offices and global sales team
Employment is contingent of the approval of a travel visa / required paperwork to travel freely between Europe, US and Canada
Optel is an equal opportunities employer