Account Director / Sales Representative
Sales, Optel Vision
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Account Director / Sales Representative – Northern Germany/Demark/Poland is responsible to perform the following activities to achieve sales targets
- Build relationship with customers and develop new customers in pharmaceutical and agro-chemical, industrial chemical and packaging machinery sectors;
- Support and direct current customer accounts and grow sales potential by maintaining and strengthening customer relationships;
- Deliver sales presentations and direct marketing campaigns, maintain contact details and internal database;
- Assist field engineers with Engineering Surveys and customer related Project Planning activities;
- Expected travel 3-4 days per week, throughout Northern Europe.
- Must possess a minimum of 7- 10 years of direct sales experience, preferable in the field of packaging machinery, OEM equipment sales, or specialized product (pharma-related) manufacturing
- Be focused / driven , able to identify / evaluate customer needs, to recommend integrated inspection solutions. Coordinate the preparation of sales bidding (RFQ, RFP, vendor qualifications), customer presentations and project proposals.
- Present a proven record of sales success and territory leadership. Possess confident presentation and clear communications skills.
- Must possess advanced verbal and business writing skills in German and English. French or Spanish language skills are highly desired.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, or related engineering field is required.
- Required to travel within assigned territory a minimum of 3 days per week, processing paperwork and customer communications 2 days per work.
- Attend training and sales related meetings in Limerick, Ireland and Quebec City, Canada as needed.
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license in good standing.
- Proficient computer skills and business communication using MS Office Word, Powerpoint, Excel, experience with CRM – ACT / Sales force, etc.
- Reliable to work alone and remotely from a home office.
- Coordinating sales efforts with corporate offices and global sales team.
- Employment is contingent of the approval of a travel visa / required paperwork to travel freely between Europe, US and Canada.