The Software Configuration Technician’s primary assignment is to configure our products. To do so, the Technician must ensure to understand the customer’s requirements in order to design a solution and transpose it into a configuration used on the company’s software platforms. After configuring the system, the Technician must also perform some of the tests required to ensure the proper functioning of the system. The Software Configuration Technician is part of a team of specialists in vision and programming.
- Configuring customer systems that reflect the requirements and specifications
- Taking part in the system verification process
- Participating in improving the tools and the configuration processes
- College diploma from a Technical School in a related discipline
- Resourcefulness and self-reliance
- Desire to learn and challenge oneself
- Asset: interest for automation and computer systems
- Asset: knowledge of the programming language and script
- Asset: knowledge of computers (Office Suite, XML files, etc.)
Optel offers a competitive remuneration and pleasant work environment. Every employee receives a complet tailored training. We promote professional development, innovation and leadership. As a company with a strong growth, Optel always has plenty of challenges to offer.
- India: Post Diploma in a related discipline
- Ireland: HDN or Diploma from a Polytechnic
- England: HDN or Diploma from a Polytechnic
- Spain: Téchnico Superior
- Italy: Diplome di Universitario