Michelle Cullinan, Author at Optel Group
Under the Integration Team Leader, the integration Specialist’s mandate is to support the field technician when a problem occurs during a project integration.
- Support technicians on the road (field technician and project technicians) for all technical questions during the integration;
- Open requests in the electronic project logbook when required and redirect/assist the technician to the right internal resource (s);
- Make request for the shipping of new parts to the Logistics department;
- Participate in the installation returning process by evaluating the information received;
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of the department’s technical documents;
- Support the Team Leader in the accomplishment of their action plans;
- Any other related task.
- Experience in the technical field (electronics/computing or relevant work experience;
- Advanced English skills (written and oral);
- Proactive with initiative skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Available outside of working hours, if necessary